Includes 50A Grey Anderson Plug
This new bracket designed in-house by the team at Get Good Gear will make flush mounting an Anderson Bracket easier than ever before. Australian made right here in Brisbane using locally sourced stainless steel, components and manufacturing.
The 90-degree mounting bracket comes with 2 positions allowing you to flush mount your Genuine Anderson Plug through material ranging from 1mm thick up to 12mm thick. The bracket comes with all the mounting hardware and 304 stainless nuts and bolts.
The 90 Degree bracket comes with a 50 x 50 faceplate allowing you to use a 40mm Holesaw when creating the flush fit. The makes fitting into your project easier than ever before.
How to flush mount an Anderson Plug:
- Using the faceplate determine the mounting position for your flush mount Anderson Plug, mark the position of the four holes on the faceplate with a felt tip pen.
- Remove the faceplate and you should be left with 4 dots.
- rule two lines across diagonally and this will give you an X making the centre point of the bracket.
- Drill out the 4 dots with a 4mm drill bit (suitable for the material you are working with)
- Using the centre of the x as your mark use a 40mm hole saw to cut out the hole for the Anderson Plug.
The Anderson bracket has two positions for mounting, choose the right position for the thickness of the material. Using the stainless bolts supplied bolt through the underside of the bracket securing the Anderson plug in place. The small bolts will tap into your Genuine Anderson Plug.
Fit the supplied stainless steel bolts through the faceplate – then the material – then the bracket. Use the supplied lock nut to secure the bracket.
Fit the remaining 2 bolts to the top of the face place to secure the facia in place.
Once complete this will give you a great custom look.
This kit is for a bracket and a Genuine Anderson Plug. For bracket only kit check out: Flush Mount Anderson kit