This TrippleG explorer control box is so feature packed you will need to see it for yourself to truly understand its full potential. It has you covered for all your 12volt needs in a sturdy plastic package.
It’s durable but easy-to-work nylon case makes it a breeze to add any extra items that will fit in the space available. It doesn’t just stop at what you can see, to further simplify things, most of the Internal wiring uses simple push-on 6mm spade connectors.
The case is sleek measuring at 355x180x138mm (includes the height of fuse block), so you simply need to find a spot to mount it using the supplied mounting hardware.
- Supplied wire gauges: 10AWG and 14AWG Standard Fittings (feel free to add other items from our extensive range).
- Built-in weatherproof 6 way Fuse block (100A total max) with individual fuses for each outlet (supplied with 1 x 5A, 3 x 15A, 1 x 20A, 2 x 30A Blade-type fuses)
- 3 x weatherproof cigarette-lighter type 20 Amp DC sockets
- 6 x 20A On-Off power switches, blue LED indicators (3 connections)
- Blue LED Digital Voltage monitor (range 6V to 30V)
- Dual Port USB socket with 1A and 2.1A outputs
- 2 x 50A High Current Connectors for handy solar and battery connection
- 2 x 4-way internal Bus Bars for more connections (150A 32V DC max)
- 6 x Grommeted holes for fixed power cable entry.